CNC Setter/Operator – Full Time
We are looking for a competent CNC Setter/Operator to join our team.
The successful candidate must be able to work with great concentration and precision. You must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines. Have keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are also essential.
The goal is to produce high quality parts by programming machines to perform the right operations.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- Proven experience as CNC operator
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Computer knowledge with basic understanding of computer ISO programming and Mazatrol
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
If you would like to join our team please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with B&HCNCSETT01 and your name in the subject line.
Please get in touch (unless you’re a recruitment consultant)